Zernosushilka is intended for drying grain, bean, corn, sunflower, colza, soy, rice by means of the flow of warm air which turns out at combustion of solid or liquid fuel in the torch and moves under pressure through grain columns by means of one or several fans.
- Self-produced gas torches are made of stainless steel 2 mm thick of brand 310.
- Torches heat resisting to 1300 degrees Celsius
- The consumption of natural gas 150-200 of m3/hour on each torch (the consumption of gas can change depending on atmosphere temperature)
- Pressure of gas of 1-2 bars.
- Engines of fans of 1500 rpm.
- General consumption of the electric power 42 kvt. / hour
- The electromagnetic valves used in the gas equipment, the BURKERT brands of the German production
- Blades of fans aluminum (MULTI-WING brands of production of Denmark)
- The manual valves used in the gas equipment, the KROMSCHRODER brands of the German production
- The front and back bearing walls of the korstruktion are made of 5 mm of the steel covered with hot galvanization
- Total weight of the empty zernosushilka of 6,5 tons.
- External metal of the dryer (sieve) 1.2 mm thick are made of galvanized steel of the s355 brand.
- All zernosushilka galvanized, except the painted bearing chassis.
- The control panel works as the panel of control of temperature.
- Measurement of temperature sushashchyagosya grains is measured from 30 different points.
- Dosers are manufactured of aluminum of hot drawing. Are steady against blows and breakdowns.
- The elements of management used in the electroboard, the TELEMECANIQUE brands of the French production
- The automatic machines used in the electroboard, the SIEMENS brands
Zernosushilka can work at any kind of fuel, including the natural or liquefied gas, diesel fuel, steam, etc. because the block of the thermal generator is structurally separated from the camera where the heat carrier (hot air) contacts to grain.