Zernosushilka is intended for drying grain, bean, corn, sunflower, colza, soy, rice by means of a stream of warm air which turns out at combustion of solid or liquid fuel in a torch and moves under pressure through grain columns by means of one or several fans.
- Gas torches of own production are made of stainless steel 2 mm thick of brand 310.
- Torches heat resisting to 1300 degrees Celsius
- A consumption of natural gas 1,2 of m3 / on percent ton (the consumption of gas can change depending on atmosphere temperature)
- Pressure of gas of 1-2 bars.
- Engines of vertilyator of 1500 rpm.
- General electricity consumption 38 kvt. / hour
- The electromagnetic valves used in the gas equipment, the BURKERT brands of the German production
- Blades of fans (MULTI-WING brands of production of Denmark)
- The manual valves used in the gas equipment, the KROMSCHRODER brands of the German production
- External metal of the dryer (sieve) 0.8 mm thick are made of stainless steel of brand 430.
- The control panel works as the panel of control of temperature.
- The measurement of temperature sushashchyagosya grains is measured from different points.
- Batchers are manufactured of aluminum of hot drawing. Are steady against blows and breakages.
- The elements of management used in the electroboard Schneider Electric
- The automatic machines used in an electroboard, the Schneider Electric brands
Zernosushilka can work at any kind of fuel, including the natural or liquefied gas, diesel fuel, steam, etc. because the block of the thermal generator is structurally separated from the camera where the heat carrier (hot air) contacts to grain.