CAPITAL THE SILO WITH THE FLAT BOTTOM
Silo of FOPRO are projected according to the specifications given below:
1. the dynamic analysis of structure of the silo is performed according to seismic and soil conditions of the region in which will be established the silo.
2. snow loading is calculated in accordance with the terms the region where will be established the silo.
3. Wind loading is calculated depending on silo height, load of the empty silo is taken as the basis.
4. the static and dynamic analysis of the silo is made taking into account change of temperature in range of 25 °C.
5. the static and dynamic analysis of the silo is performed according to vertical and horizontal loading of grain.
6. after design of the silo in the CAD program - CAM, details of the silo are made on high-precision machines with ChPU, quality control is carried out by inspection department of quality.
Parameters of the Silo of standard modification
- Euro Part 4.1 & DIN 1055-6 Code 3 (EN 1993-4-1:2007) + 18914
- ANSI/ASAE EP433/2001 and ANSI/ASAE EP545/2000
Seismicity: Seismic UBC 4 standard (And = 0,35)
Wind speed: 145 km/h
Load of the roof of the design plus snow loading: 150 kg/sq.m
Density of grain crops which will be stored:
Wheat density: 800 kg/m3
Corn density: 720 kg/m3
Galvanized steel the silo of FOPRO are made with use of advanced technologies and are intended for satisfaction of all storage types of grain.
Benefits of steel silos with the flat bottom:
Decrease in investment costs.
Cost reduction on installation.
Reduction of time of implementation.
Completely modular model of the silo allows to sort and move at need object to other place and/or to increase capacity.
Steel the silo with the flat bottom are made for storage of FOPRO grain in the following sizes: diameter is from 3,66 meters to 32,00 meters, according to the capacity necessary for the Customer (from 25 m3 to 25.000 m3 of wheat or other type of grain).
FOPRO silo with the flat bottom the silo and accessories are used around the world.