Mobile zernosushilka of PGD-2207M
Modular zernosushilka from the producer
Zernosushilka is intended for drying grain, bean, corn, sunflower, colza, soy, rice by means of a stream of warm air which turns out at combustion of solid or liquid fuel in a torch and moves under pressure through grain columns by means of one or several fans.
- Gas torches of own production are made of stainless steel 2 mm thick of brand 310.
- Torches heat resisting to 1300 degrees.
- A consumption of natural gas 120-170 of m3/hour on each torch (the consumption of gas can change depending on atmosphere temperature)
- Pressure of gas of 1-2 bars.
- Engines of fans of 1500 rpm.
- General electricity consumption 42 kvt. / hour
- The electromagnetic valves used in the gas equipment, the Italian production
- The manual valves used in the gas equipment, the Italian production
- External metal of the dryer (sieve) are made of stainless steel of brand 430.
- All zernosushilka galvanized, except the painted bearing chassis.
- The control panel works as the panel of control of temperature.
- The measurement of temperature sushashchyagosya grains is measured from 30 different points.
- Batchers are manufactured of aluminum of hot drawing. Are steady against blows and breakages.
- The automatic machines used in an electroboard, brands Schneider Electric
Zernosushilka can work at any kind of fuel, including the natural or liquefied gas, diesel fuel, steam, etc. because the block of the thermal generator is structurally separated from the camera where the heat carrier (hot air) contacts to grain.