Grain dryer from first hand
The grain dryer is designed for drying cereals, legumes, corn, sunflower, rapeseed, soybeans, rice using a stream of warm air, which is obtained by burning solid or liquid fuel in the burner and is fed under pressure through the grain columns using one or more fans.
- Gas burners of our own production are made of stainless steel with a thickness of 2mm grade 310.
- Heat - resistant burners up to 1300 degrees Celsius
- Natural gas consumption 150 - 200 m3 / h per burner (gas consumption may vary depending on the atmospheric temperature)
- Gas pressure 1 - 2 bar.
- Rotary motors 1500 rpm / min.
- The total electricity consumption is 42 kW. / hour
- Solenoid valves used in gas equipment, brands BURKERT made in Germany
- Aluminum fan blades (brands MULTI - WING made in Denmark)
- Manual valves used in gas equipment, brand KROMSCHRODER made in Germany
- Front and rear load - bearing walls of the structure are made of 5 mm hot - dip galvanized steel
- The total weight of an empty grain dryer is 6.5 tons.
- The outer metal of the dryer (sieve) 1.2 mm thick is made of galvanized steel s355 brand.
- The whole grain dryer is galvanized, except for the painted carrier chassis.
- The control panel works as a temperature control panel.
- The temperature of the drying grain is measured from 30 - and different points.
- The dispensers are made of hot drawn aluminum. Resistant to shock and breakage.
- The controls used in the electrical panel are TELEMECANIQUE made in France
- The circuit breakers used in the electrical panel are SIEMENS
The grain dryer can operate on any type of fuel, including natural or liquefied gas, diesel fuel, steam, etc. , because the heat generator block is structurally separated from the chamber where the heat carrier (hot air) contacts the grain.