Flat bottom silos
FLAT BOTTOM STEEL SILOS
FOPRO silos are designed according to the specifications below: </ p>
1. dynamic analysis of the silo structure is carried out according to the seismic and soil conditions of the region where the silos will be installed.
2. snow load is calculated according to the conditions of the region where the silos will be installed.
3. The wind load is calculated depending on the height of the silo, based on the load on the empty silo.
4. static and dynamic analysis of the silo is performed taking into account temperature changes in the range of 25 ° C.
5. static and dynamic analysis of the silo is carried out in accordance with the vertical and horizontal load of the grain.
6. after the design of the silo in the CAD-CAM program, the silo parts are manufactured on high-precision CNC machines, quality control is carried out by the quality control department.
Standard Silo parameters
- Euro Code 3 ( EN 1993-4-1: 2007) Part 4.1 & DIN 1055-6 + 18914
- ANSI / ASAE EP433 / 2001 and ANSI / ASAE EP545 / 2000
Seismicity: Seismic standard UBC 4 (A = 0 , 35)
Wind speed: 145 km / h