2-modular Grain dryer for 13 grain columns PGD-4413
The grain dryer is designed for drying cereals, legumes, corn, sunflowers, rapeseed, soybeans, rice using a stream of warm air, which is obtained by burning solid or liquid fuel in a burner and is fed under pressure through the grain columns using one or more fans.
- Gas burners of our own production are made of stainless steel 2mm thick, grade 310.
- Heat - resistant burners up to 1300 degrees Celsius
- Natural gas consumption 1.2 m3 / per tonne percent (gas consumption may vary depending on ambient temperature and gas quality)
- Gas pressure 1 - 2 bar .
- Rotary motors 1500 rpm. / min.
- The total electricity consumption is 42 kW. / hour
- Solenoid valves used in gas equipment, made in Italy
- Fan blades (brands WING )
- Manual valves used in gas equipment, made in Italy
- The outer metal of the dryer (sieve), 0.8 mm thick, are made of stainless steel 430.
- The control panel works as a temperature control panel.
- The temperature of the dried grain is measured from different points.
- The batchers are made of hot - drawn aluminum. Resistant to shock and breakage.
- Controls used in the electrical panel